Portland Furnace Maintenance
Improve Efficiency with Annual Inspections & Tune Ups In Clackamas, Multnomah & Washington Counties
Before the winter weather arrives, make sure your heating system is ready with expert furnace maintenance in Portland from A-TEMP Heating, Cooling & Electrical. Most manufacturers recommend having an annual inspection performed on your furnace to prolong the life of the system. For some, regular maintenance is a requirement to keep your warranty in effect.
Contact our team at (503) 694-3396 to schedule an appointment for furnace maintenance throughout Portland, Clackamas, Oregon City, and beyond.
Benefits of Furnace Maintenance
A significant portion of the calls we get for furnace repair in the winter are the result of a lack of maintenance. In addition, failing to properly care for a furnace will reduce its useful lifespan. There are many advantages to performing regular maintenance for your home comfort, energy efficiency, and budget. We offer furnace maintenance in Portland for most equipment brands.
Schedule Regular Maintenance to Enjoy:
- Lower home heating costs
- Reliable heat all winter long
- Improved efficiency
- Fewer repair costs
- Longer equipment life
Your furnace is like your car; if you take care of it, you can prevent many unexpected breakdowns.
What to Expect During a Maintenance Service
During maintenance visits, we perform a detailed inspection and 21 Point Precision Tune-up to ensure that all components are operating properly. Our Portland furnace maintenance technicians clean the system, lubricate moving parts, inspect the electrical connections, test the voltage, and check that your system is operating at peak efficiency. We can perform adjustments and tune up services to improve energy efficiency and performance.
Common Problems We Can Prevent With Furnace Maintenance:
- Fan Problems - The fan in your home’s comfort system has several components that when left unattended, can fall into disrepair, problems commonly detected and attended by having a routine tune-up and cleaning.
- Burner - The components in your furnace become dirty. When the burner is covered in a layer of dust and dirt, it may lead to problems, such as uneven heating, an inability for all the burners to light, and excessive wear and tear. Not to mention that unpleasant smell. During our Portland furnace maintenance appointments, the burner is inspected and cleaned, so that your home’s heating system can function at optimal efficiency.
- Ignition - Many of today’s furnaces light with an electronic ignition. The fuel nozzle in the pilot can become clogged, which can block the gas from flowing. Dirt on the outside of the igniter can act as insulation, and the igniter won’t become hot enough to light the gas. Part of our maintenance services include cleaning these components, which helps prevent issues caused by dirt and grime.
Keeping you safe and comfortable in your home is our guarantee at A-TEMP Heating & Cooling. If you have not had your system tuned up this year it is not too late to schedule an appointment for furnace maintenance. Our Portland heating service technicians also handle furnace repairs and installations!
Call to Schedule Preventative Maintenance
We offer furnace maintenance for gas and electric furnaces from most major equipment manufacturers. Our Portland furnace maintenance technicians receive continuing education, so we are always knowledgeable about the latest furnace technology to deliver exceptional service for every customer. Members of our maintenance program enjoy discounts on repairs and new equipment installation.
Please contact us online or by calling (503) 694-3396 for more information about our maintenance program.
Our Smile ClubRecent Reviews, Testimonials, & Stories For Our Customers
- Sara T.
- Dave & Anne (the meatball guy)
- Bob T.
- Marolyn H
- Bobby Rudolph