Oregon City AC & Furnace Repair
Quality Heating & Cooling Solutions
When your air conditioner or heater needs attention in Oregon City, there's one name to remember: A-TEMP Heating, Cooling & Electrical. In business for more than 50 years, our local HVAC company boasts a team of skilled technicians backed by extensive knowledge and experience, and who come equipped to every job with the resources needed to get your AC or furnace up and running again as soon as possible. Our team approaches every service call with the goal of making your system run smoother over many years. Call today for furnace or AC repairs in Oregon City, and find out why customers in Oregon City and beyond love A-TEMP Heating, Cooling & Electrical.
A-TEMP Heating, Cooling & Electrical is available by phone at (503) 694-3396. Call today to schedule your air conditioning or furnace repair in Oregon City.
Oregon City's Choice for AC Repairs
Get back to enjoying a cool and comfortable home with A-TEMP's superior-quality AC repairs in Oregon City. We service all makes and models of air conditioning equipment, so you can turn to us whether your system is brand new or showing signs of age, and we’ve never come across an issue that we’re incapable of handling.
Common Air Conditioning Problems We Can Fix:
- Broken compressors
- Refrigerant problems
- Faulty blower fans
- Inconsistent temperatures
- Poor air quality
- Water leaks & dripping
- Electrical connection issues
- Faulty or broken thermostats
We’re also prepared to handle just about any problem you may have—we keep our trucks stocked with materials and parts needed to conduct most minor repairs on the spot. Our Oregon City AC repair experts believe in getting you the solution you need as soon as possible and providing you with the finest customer service you’ll receive anywhere.
AC Repair vs. Replacement
When your air conditioner begins exhibiting signs of a problem, you may be uncertain if a simple repair will resolve the issue or if a new system will be needed. While a professional Oregon City air conditioning technician from our team will be able to evaluate your unit to determine the appropriate next steps, you can look at the following aspects to better understand what service will be required.
Should I Replace or Repair My Air Conditioner?
- Age – If your unit is newer when an issue crops up, a repair would be the best avenue to take. However, if your unit is older than 10 years, you should consider a replacement.
- Cost of repairs – If the cost of a repair far outweighs the cost of a new air conditioner, replacement is the best option. However, if the cost of repair is minimal, you should go that route and consider investing in regular maintenance.
- Efficiency – If you have a newer air conditioner, the chances are that it has a better efficiency rating. Therefore, a repair should do the trick. However, if your system is older, there is a stronger likelihood that it’s SEER is lower. In that case, it would make the most sense to make the switch to a more efficient unit when a breakdown occurs.
- Frequency of repairs – If your AC unit is in constant need of repairs, or very similar repairs, you may want to start looking at a new installation. However, if the issue is easily repairable, or the need for repairs is not common, then a replacement won’t be necessary.
- Refrigerant – If your system is low on refrigerant or has a leak, that can be repaired. However, if your air conditioner still uses R22 refrigerant, you may want to consider buying a new unit.
Should I Call for a Furnace Repair?
When your furnace is operating well, you rarely even think about it. Yet chances are it won’t take you long to notice when something with your system goes wrong. Watch out for the warning signs that your unit is on the fritz, and make sure to call our Oregon City furnace repair technicians immediately if there is a problem.
Call Our Oregon City Furnace Repair Techs If:
- Your furnace is emitting a burning smell
- Your furnace is making rattling or banging sounds
- Your furnace frequently cycles on and off
- Your furnace refuses to turn on altogether
- Your furnace has stopped communicating with the thermostat
- Your furnace appears to be running but consistently fails to heat your home
The longer you wait to deal with furnace issues, the worse they tend to get. Not only can putting off service interfere with your family’s comfort, it can also be a safety issue when outdoor temperatures drop to winter lows. Moreover, waiting to call for a furnace repair can also force you to spend money on additional fixes in the long-run, or even complete replacement.
Does My Furnace Need to be Repaired or Replaced?
Although our Oregon City furnace repair team will do everything in their power to save your system, there comes a time when it may be more cost-effective to simply replace your unit, rather than continuing to repair it. Even the most well-maintained furnaces only tend to last up to 15 years, and keeping an old furnace past its prime can be a safety hazard.
On top of this, if you are paying for repairs again and again, it probably makes financial sense just to install a new furnace. Fortunately, our furnace replacement pros at A-TEMP Heating, Cooling & Electrical offer a range of makes and models to satisfy your every heating need. Our technicians are proud to provide top-of-the-line, energy-efficient units, designed to work better and last longer.
Prevent Costly Repairs with Regular Maintenance
Remember, you can also prevent issues from happening with your unit by scheduling maintenance. With annual maintenance, our Oregon City HVAC technicians can replace dusty air filters, clean the system, lubricate moving parts, test voltage, and perform other standard tune-ups. This in turn will improve your air quality and increase your system’s performance, allowing you to actually save money on heating and cooling costs over time!
Your Trusted Oregon City Heating & Cooling Team
A-TEMP Heating, Cooling & Electrical is a Better Business Bureau accredited company and a Home Advisor “screened and approved” HVAC provider, meaning we are held to the highest standards of quality service and customer care in our industry. Our services come with a no-risk 100% satisfaction guarantee for 12 months, and with specials to suit a range of budgets, you can always afford to hire our Oregon City heating and air pros.
Enjoy the Benefits of Our Comfort Club Maintenance Program
We also offer referral rewards for loyal customers, and with our Comfort Club maintenance program, you can ensure your air conditioner or furnace is functioning at peak energy-efficiency no matter what. Call our Oregon City heating and cooling specialists now to schedule a repair, replacement, or maintenance service.
Dial (503) 694-3396 to schedule your Oregon City AC or furnace repair, or click here to send us a message online.