Providing Repairs, Installations & Upgrades
Electrical systems are complicated things, and it is essential to hire an experienced professional to service them. Thankfully, A-TEMP Heating, Cooling & Electrical is able to handle all the intricacies of your electrical system, from repairs, to maintenance, to installations. Our professional and experienced Beaverton electrical team is drug-tested, background-checked, and uniformed for your peace of mind. And all of our electricians are fully licensed and certified, so you know our work is held to the highest standards
Avoid DIY Electrical Repairs
When it comes to electrical service, nothing is more important than safety. That’s why if you’re not careful, a small electrical issue can turn into a big problem. But remember, when disaster strikes, DO NOT make a potentially dangerous situation worse by trying to fix the problem yourself. DIY electrical “fixes” can put you and everyone else on your Beaverton property at risk, and usually just make the issue worse than it was to begin with.
Safe, Reliable Electricians
Luckily whether you’re dealing with a burnt fuse, faulty circuit breaker, or whole-home power outage, you can trust the Beaverton electrical service pros at A-TEMP Heating, Cooling & Electrical to get the job done right and right away. We know electrical repairs and installations can be a pain, especially if you have to wait around for a service professional. That’s why we always work as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Our Beaverton Electrical Pros Are Proud to Provide Services Including:
- Ceiling Fan Installation
- Electrical Panel Replacement
- General Repairs & Installations
- Lighting Installation & Design
- Surge Protection
- Switches & Outlet Services
Our goal is to find the most cost-effective and comprehensive solutions for your electrical system. And if you are dealing with an unsafe situation, we’ll even help you make alternative living arrangements while the problem gets fixed. Remember, for a Beaverton electrician you can rely on, make sure to hire A-TEMP Heating, Cooling & Electrical
10 Helpful Electrical Safety Tips
Keep the below tips in mind for a safer electrical experience. For questions and inquiries regarding your electrical concerns or issues, never hesitate to call our Beaverton electrical service techs at A-TEMP Heating, Cooling & Electrical. We have a highly trained staff to save your day!
Electrical Safety Tips for Staying Safe
- Replace your current and outdated light bulbs with LED or energy-efficient lightings. You may also opt for compact fluorescent bulbs. Not only will LEDs last longer, but they will emit brighter light and use less energy as well.
- Unplug appliances when not in use. Make sure to unplug all electronics and home appliances such as the TV if not in use. Also, do not forget to turn off or unplug power strips before leaving home for a vacation.
- Keep your kid’s electrical toys away from any water source. Maintain a distance of at least 10 feet away to avoid your kids from getting in contact with them.
- Check all your electrical connections at home if they are fully grounded. Ask our Beaverton electricians to conduct a comprehensive inspection throughout the house to ensure your safety.
- Educate your kids and everyone in the family about electrical hazards. Boost their awareness regarding the risks of electricity such as electric shock, injury and even death.
- Secure your electrical receptacles with outlet covers to prevent kids from tampering with them. Your kids might put their fingers in the outlets or use any sharp materials out of curiosity. So, make sure to cover all outlets before anything bad happens.
- Have your A/C checked before the summer rush. Electrical-related injuries and electrocutions due to air conditioners increases every year. A professional A/C maintenance can keep the unit working efficiently all year-round especially this summer.
- Replace electrical devices. This may includereceptacles, plugs, and fuses that have been damaged or submerged.
- When going to outdoor activities like swimming, never stay or play near any power line to avoid electrocution. Assume that all power lines you see are live and risky.
- Do not attempt to go near an electrical substation if you encounter a problem in your power supply. Never try to solve electrical issues by yourself. Consult our team of electricians in Beaverton to provide solutions for you.
The Difference a Skilled Electrician Makes
From entertainment to communication to the ability to cook and clean and stay comfortable, electricity is essential for almost all aspects of our daily lives. It’s important to hire an electrician in Beaverton who understands this, and will treat your electrical system with the urgency you need. That’s why A-TEMP Heating, Cooling & Electrical provides emergency electrical services 365 days a year.
We also offer special deals and coupons, so everyone can afford to hire our Beaverton electrical experts. And by signing up for our Comfort Club today, you will be able to receive additional savings, priority service, and annual maintenance to make your equipment more energy-efficient. Call now for Beaverton electrical services, and experience the security and comfort you deserve.