Electricians in Milwaukie, OR
Let A-TEMP Heating, Cooling & Electrical Keep Your Home Running
Electricity makes life at home possible. It keeps the lights on, our devices running, and makes it possible to enjoy a climate-controlled building. You use electricity for virtually everything, to the point where it’s often taken for granted. However, without electricity, life can quickly grind to a halt and you’ll realize just how much you need a dependable electrical system.
If you have any issues that need to be addressed with your electrical system in Milwaukie, A-TEMP Heating, Cooling & Electrical offers superior-quality workmanship and customer service that exceeds even our loftiest standards of quality.
Do you need your electrical system serviced? A-TEMP Heating, Cooling & Electrical offers repairs, installations, and more! Dial (503) 694-3396 and schedule your appointment with our Milwaukie electrical pros today.
Expert Electrical Repairs You Can Trust
When mishandled, electricity can be tremendously dangerous. The voltage that’s flowing through your wall could cause serious injury to almost anyone who is exposed to it for even as little as a couple of seconds. That’s why we always recommend leaving any repairs you may need to a professional who has the tools and experience to get the job done right.
Our Milwaukie Electricians Offer Repairs for All Types of Electrical Problems, Including:
- Wiring problems
- Circuit breaker issues
- Electrical panel issues
- Lighting repairs
- Socket & switch repairs
- Ceiling fan repairs
- Outdoor electrical repairs
A-TEMP Heating, Cooling & Electrical offers a staff of highly-trained and experienced Milwaukie electricians who can fix almost any issue your electrical system is having, from the most routine to the most serious.
24/7 Emergency Electrical Solutions Available
Here at A-TEMP Heating, Cooling & Electrical, our goal is to be your one-call solution to all of your electrical problems in Milwaukie, and that means being ready to handle anything. However, it also means being available when you need us. Emergencies can happen at any time, and you need a name you can call when they do. A-TEMP offers business hours six days a week, and we’re available for emergency services with no overtime fees 24/7! When something serious goes wrong, you can give us a call and get the solution you need right away.
Outdoor & Indoor Electrical Installations
Do you want to enjoy your backyard more? Do you want the front of your business to look more welcoming and inviting around the clock? Are you looking to improve your security with a surveillance system or a motion-activated floodlight? These are just a few of the reasons why people may need to install an outdoor electrical device. Outdoor electrical systems can be safe when properly installed by a professional Milwaukie electrician, and that’s why you shouldn’t compromise when it comes to trusting your job to the best.
We Can Help Install New Indoor Electrical Solutions as Well, Including:
- New ceiling fans
- New lighting
- Permanently-wired entertainment systems like surround sound or projectors
- And so much more.
Our Milwaukie electrical service technicians even help with data or video cables, allowing you to run them discreetly for a home that looks great and does exactly what you need it to!
Dangers of Hiring Unlicensed Electricians
An unlicensed electrician is a serious risk to you and your Milwaukie home. An electrical license is given based on skill, education, and experience. Anyone without this license is not qualified to go by “electrician”, let alone offer electrical services. We at A-TEMP understand that hard work goes into becoming an electrician, and for good reason; as there are plenty of dangers that come with hiring a non-professional.
Why You Should Always Hire a Licensed Electrician
- Your House - The area where an unlicensed electrician can cause the most amount of damage is the home’s wiring. A professional can address those issues easily, however, a poor electrical job can cause an electrical fire. These fires are hard to extinguish and can create irreversible damage. An electrician’s job is no easy task and it’s probable that whatever money you saved in hiring this “electrician” will not rival the costs to replace your home.
- Insurance - An unlicensed electrician is not insured, which means that the liability for the damage will be placed on you. A legitimate contractor with certified electricians will have insurance in case an accident happens, which is far less likely to happen with a professional in the first place.
- Liability -The problem can amplify if an unlicensed electrician harms themselves on the job. A good contractor will have general liability insurance to cover any potential injuries, while someone who is not certified will not. All things considered, the cost of the injury will be placed on you, which your homeowners’ insurance company will need to cover. Costs will go up, and there is no guarantee that you will be reimbursed for any of the damage.
Going Above & Beyond with Our Milwaukie Electrical Services
A-TEMP Heating, Cooling & Electrical has always sought to be better than the competition, and we’ve been doing it for more than 50 years. When it comes to electrical services in Milwaukie and beyond, nobody treats your home or business with the same respect, urgency, and caution that we do. Every one of our electrical team members is fully licensed, trained, and hand-selected because of their outstanding customer service skills. Each makes sure to handle your job with the utmost integrity, honesty, and friendliness.
We’ve never come across a job that’s too big for us to handle or too small for us to give our utmost attention. You demand the best, so that’s what we deliver, without compromise, each and every time. We’d love to show you why we’re the most trusted name in our Milwaukie community and why we continue to stand out more than half a century after opening for the very first time.
Don’t wait! Contact A-TEMP Heating, Cooling & Electrical online today or give us a call at (503) 694-3396 if you need an electrical service in Milwaukie and let us know how we can help.
Our Smile ClubRecent Reviews, Testimonials, & Stories For Our Customers
- Sara T.
- Dave & Anne (the meatball guy)
- Bob T.
- Marolyn H
- Bobby Rudolph