Portland Air Scrubber Plus® with ActivePure™ Technology
Breathe Easy with A-TEMP Heating, Cooling & Electrical
According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, an average home is 4 to 40 times more prone to air pollutants than the outside environment. Because health matters the most, it is important to ensure clean air inside the house. You can now stay safe and comfortable in your home—thanks to Air Scrubber Plus.
A-TEMP Heating, Cooling & Electrical offers many different air cleaning solutions for your home but we are especially proud of our Air Scrubber Plus® with ActivePure™ Technology, the latest in indoor air cleaning and filtration technology. Air Scrubber Plus is an advanced, fully integrated, 24/7 whole-home air purification system. In only 30 minutes, it eliminates over 90% of the pathogens in the air—making it 50 times more powerful than typical HVAC filtration!
Call us today if you are interested in our Air Scrubber Plus® with ActivePure™ Technology! We are looking forward to improving your indoor air quality.
How the Air Scrubber Plus Works
The key components of the Air Scrubber Plus are the honeycomb surface and the UV light. This surface, which is coated with a titanium oxide and a proprietary formulation of reactive metals, creates a catalytic reaction that generates charged clusters of hydrogen and oxygen.
Air Scrubber Plus cleans, freshens and purifies your indoor air using specialized germicidal UV light waves along with a specialized catalytic process to keep your home cleaner 24/7.
It eliminates indoor air quality risks by reducing air pollutants, including:
- Cigarette smoke
- Odor caused by cooking and pets
Air Scrubber Plus® with ActivePure™ Technology eliminates up to 99.9% of the harmful contaminants in your home.
Benefits of Air Scrubber Plus
Trust our Air Scrubber Plus to provide you with the following benefits and more:
- Cleans – Air Scrubber Plus makes cleaning surfaces, mopping up offending odors, and reducing harmful airborne contaminants as simple as turning on your furnace, fan, or air conditioning system.
- Freshens – Why spray and scrub surfaces or disguise strong odors with toxic chemicals? Air Scrubber Plus not only purifies the air in your home, but it also reduces strong odors by naturally mopping up the particles that keep those odors lingering.
- Purifies – Unlike air filters that are passive, this air purifying system actively treats the air by continually sending out air scrubbers throughout your home to greatly reduce chemicals, dangerous contaminants, mold, odors, and pollutants in the air.
- Certified Space Technology – Air Scrubber Plus® with ActivePure™ technology is the latest advancement of a scientific breakthrough originally developed in cooperation with NASA for use in the International Space Station. ActivePure™ technology is recognized as the exclusive Certified Space Technology by the Space Foundation in its category.
- Simple Installation – The Air Scrubber Plus® can be easily installed by a qualified heating and cooling technician. A standard Air Scrubber Plus unit covers up to 3,000 square feet when operating and starts working immediately. During installation, a 4″ square cut is made into the existing ductwork and is installed directly above the air handler. It is not visible inside your home.
As a licensed heating and cooling contractor, A-TEMP provides high-quality, professional air scrubber installation, replacement, and repairs for our customers in Clackamas, Multnomah and Washington Counties.
If you wish to learn more, here are some quick facts about Air Scrubber Plus:
- Helps eliminate indoor air quality risks
- Requires only 18 watts of electricity
- Made in the USA
- Removes up to 99.9% of the harmful contaminants in your home
- Attaches to the ductwork of your HVAC system
- 50 times more powerful than typical HVAC filtration
- Complies with all Federal EPA, FDA & OSHA regulations
Ready to install an Air Scrubber Plus in your Portland home? Or do you need repairs for an existing unit? Contact us at (503) 694-3396 or online to schedule an appointment.