AIR DUCT CLEANING SERVICES
There are a variety of reasons why people maintain their homes. Reasons can range from simple cosmetic apeal, to the saftey
and well-being of their family, to avioding unessery repairs, or simplely trying to maintian the value of their house.
Out of all of these reasons, saftey and well-being of family has to be the most important. Cleaning your air
duct system is a part of home maintenance that is offten overlooked. Air ducts can fill with dust, debris, mold and/or allergens.
These contaminates then can be realised throughout your house decreasing the air quiality. It is extremely important to conduct proper
cleanings on your air ducts to help maintain a healthly enviroment.
Air Quality -
Indoor air quality is directly related to air duct cleaning. Contaminates such as dust, allergens like pollen and pet
dander and toxins like mold, mildew and animal scat are likely found in air ducts. Without proper and consistent air
duct cleaning these impurities can cause unwanted smells and even respiratory problems.
Allergies - Allergy sufferers have a hard enough time outside with things like pollen.
However, air duct cleaning can help provide a refuge for these people by reducing the allergens in the home.
Foul Smells - Dirty air duct systems can lead to foul or musty smells in a home. These smells are
typically a buildup of mold, bacteria and dust. The smells cannot be over come through candles or air fresheners. Only a proper
air duct cleaning will be alleviate the undesirable smells.
Saving Money - According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency you can reduce your
energy consupmtion up to 21 percent by simply romoving as little as .4 inches of dust from your cooling system coils. A reduction in
energy consupmtion means you will be saving money on your utility bill.
System Longevity -
Nine out of ten heating and air conditioning systems will have to be prematurely replaced because of improper maintenance.
Before & After Pictures - Air Duct Cleaning
Work performed by A-TEMP HEATING & COOLING, INC.®
Besides routine air duct cleaning, it is important to have your ducts cleaned if water has entered your ducts, your home was close to a major fire,
mold was found during regular maintenance of your heating or cooling system, rodents or insects are known to be in the ducts, or if you have recently
had a remodel. It is also prudent to clean your air duct system if you are moving into a new house.
A-TEMP HEATING & COOLING's® Rotobrush air duct cleaning service:
- • Our exclusive Rotobrush machine brushes and vacuums at the same time.
- • This process loosens build up inside the air ducts as it vacuums up the dust before it has a chance to reattach to the side of your ducts.
- • The powerful yet flexible Rotobrush easily cleans most types of air duct construction including right angle turns.
- • Every duct is cleaned from each register and grille to the furnace, removing contaminates that circulate throughout the air ducts and your home.
- • Clean ducts are treated with an antimicrobial fog commonly used in hospitals to eliminate viruses, dust mites and other microorganisms.
- • All furniture over or immediately below vent must be moved to allow technician access.
- • Inspect blower wheel for balance and dirt.
- • Every register and grille is removed and cleaned